Friday, January 30, 2009

My daughter's an ALIEN!

Jade had a sleep test done last night. That means she and I spent the night in New Brunswick so she could be hooked up to all kinds of wires. For the most part she was a real trooper, except she kept pulling off the moniter under her nose that kept track of her breathing. I suppose if I was hooked up to all those wires, I would try and get them off too. Anyway, I took a pic to document it, but even with all those things on her she still managed to stay looking cute!

5 comments:

Brown Family said...

She is SO CUTE! Even hooked up to all the monitors. I hope the tests went okay.

LizzyP said...

I agree--cute little trooper.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

I agree! She does look super cute! What a good girl!

K-Krew said...

an ALIEN! - I guess it can't be helped with who she has for parents ;) HA!
Jade is a cutie-pie. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Summer said...

Ok, so when the screen came up with your blog I right away saw the picture and thought. Wow Jade looks like an Alien. Then 2 seconds later I look at your title and thought you read my mind. Funny Funny