Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Goodies

Well, I never really did a Halloween Post. I got caught up with my month-end close at work and kind of forgot about it. So although it is a little late, here are some pics we took the night of Halloween.
We started off trick-or-treating by going to Jack and Joan's House.














I know you've already seen them in their costumes, but I think they look really cute. We even had a cute little Witches broom for Jade. (She was probably high by the end of the night because it was actually a scented broom, and smelled like cinammon)





Here is Cody trick-or treating at someone's house.




By the end of the night Cody was too tired to walk, so he got to ride in the stroller with Jade.






And of course here's the candy stash.
My Parting Shot:

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow--that's a ton of stuff! They really cleaned up! Did somebody give out coloring books? That's a cute idea.

Summer said...

Man maybe I need to live. What did you do steal from people. LOL you guys are the greatest.