Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged Again!

The Man in my Life

What's your husband's name? Scott Gregory Pearson
How long have you been married? 6 years, 2 months, 1 week
How long did you date? Our first date was to see the Two-Man Bobsled teams race in the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics and we were married almost 7 months later.
How old is he? 28
Who eats more sweets? Neither of us. I don't like chocolate and Scott gets migraine headaches from it.
Who said "I Love You" first? I did.
Who is taller? Scott is by 3-4 inches.
Who is smarter? Definitely Scott. Our resident genius.
Who does the laundry? I do, but not very well.
Who pays the bills? We do it together because honestly with our family health issues there have been a lot lately.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We don't have sides. We switch quite often depending on who needs to be closest to the alarm.
Does he snore? Only if he is sleeping on his back.
What does he do in his spare time? Loves the outdoors. Hiking, camping, kayaking, snowboarding.
Who mows the lawn? What lawn?
What is his favorite candy bar? 3 Musketeers (not that he ever gets to eat them)
Who cooks dinner? Scott is the chef in our family. Honestly I am not a big fan of cooking so if Scott gets home at a normal time he always makes dinner.
Who drives? Scott drives usually.
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Scott does. I am way too stubborn
Who kissed who first? I'm not sure, but it was really good because we were engaged 3 days later.
Who asked who out first? I had the tickets to the Olympics, so I guess me.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation, but I think Scott would say that I do.
Does he say he loves you every day? Always

I tag Summer, Shauna, Kristen D., Maddy, and all of the ladies from P2!

3 comments:

mrp670 said...

I think it's funny how in some ways our husbands are so alike and in other ways so different.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

It is fun to hear answers to questions that you normally don't ask! Thanks for tagging me!

partypatt said...

I love to read your blog, but I have to tell you...when I check it, I just feast my eyes on the beautiful scene you are showing? Where is it? Love, Sis. Bahr