Thursday, April 17, 2008

Open Wide

So Cody had his first ever dentist appointment this week. The dentist said that his teeth look really good. No cavities. The only problem is his mouth is really small, and so he will need braces when he's older. (If you haven't noticed, all of his teeth are pretty crooked). That got me to thinking. If I had gone into dentistry I could just check his teeth myself. I'll bet most of you didn't know I was a pre-dental major in college for one semester. Then again, I tried pretty much everything in college. Wait, that came out totally wrong. I meant to say that I took a lot of different kinds of classes. I even took underwater basket weaving. I'm serious. Ask me about it some time if you want. Anyway, you know why I decided not to continue on with dentistry?

Can you imagine sticking your hands in that guys mouth? Disgusting.

Jade did really well this week also. We just found out that she has passed the 12 lbs mark! Yeah!! You know what that means, only one time waking up at night. We now feed her at 11pm, 3am, and 7am. We get to trade off who gets to sleep through the night every day. That is pretty exciting. She also did really well with the Physical Therapist. The PT said she was impressed by how much Jade was moving and held up her head and stuff. Go Jade!

I've been bored of my background lately so I keep switching it up. In case you wanted to know the last background picture I had up I took from the top of Squaw Peak looking out towards Mt. Timpanogas in Utah. (Can't remember what my last background pic looked like. Click Here) I took the picture from the real top, not the parking lot you can just drive to. It's a good hike if you ever want to do it. Start by hiking up Rock Canyon for about a mile and a half or so. You'll come across a trail that goes off to the left that should have a sign that says Squaw Peak. It looks like this:
Anyway, you can follow that right up to the top of squaw peak. It is about four miles or so to get to the top I think. You'll get a fantastic view.

The background I have up now is another picture I took while hiking. I'll let you see if you can figure out where, then I'll tell you where it is the next time I decide to switch backgrounds.

2 comments:

mrp670 said...

Very disturbing.

Shmobby said...

THAT was a disgusting pic!!! Glad Cody did great at the dentist!