Monday, January 14, 2008

More Christmas Pictures

Wow, it feels like this week has gone by so fast. I haven't been at home all week. My sister sent some more Christmas pictures with my Mom, so I'll put those up at the end of this blog. But that means you'll have to read my thoughts first before you get there.

Becca took Jade to the speech therapist today. They are letting us start to feed Jade out of a bottle. She drinks a few ounces from the bottle, and then the rest through the tube. We are really excited that she is doing so well.

Not much else has happened. I guess I'll let you see the pictures now.


Here Cody is learning to do head stands. Pretty soon he'll be walking around the house upside down.




This one is from Christmas eve when we went Caroling at Princeton University in Palmer Square


Looks like my son is going to be a Pyro just like me

Here Cody is riding Giant. (That is what he named his rocking horse, I have no idea why)

2 comments:

Sherwoods said...

I am so glad that Jade is progressing and that you had a great Christmas!

Scott and Stacia said...

We love that you guys have a blog. So glad Jade is able to take some from a bottle now. Cute pictures!