Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Random thoughts

I just wanted to take a moment to update my blog and tell everyone what has been happening with me. Absolutely nothing!! I have been working 14 hour days, plus the commute is an hour and a half each way. That barely leaves me 7 hours at home, five and a half is sleeping, and one and a half is taking care of Cody and Jade. Not that I'm complaining or anything, it's just the way busy season goes. Next week I'll start on a client in Princeton, so the commute won't be so bad. Unfortunately I'll probably work all day Saturday as well.

Cody and Jade are doing well. Becca has been taking Jade to a lot of doctor's appointments and such. The doctor's all say Jade is looking pretty good. She continues to be healthy and grow. They are keeping her feeding dosage the same because she continues to do well. One thing they did tell us is that she will start the growth hormones when she is about six months old. This will help with various aspects of Prader Willi's syndrome. My mom is coming in to town on Friday night. That will be really fun to have her around.

Can you believe the weather we're having out here in Jersey? It reached into the 60's today. I wish it were closer to 20 degrees with 12 inches of snow on the ground. That would be better for snowboarding. Maybe I'll have to drive up to Vermont one of these weekends. I'm sure Cody would love to learn to Snowboard. Maybe I can take up a snowboarding collection. If you would like to donate to the "Scott Pearson wants to snowboard fund" please make a check payable to Scott Pearson and mail it to me. I take cash as well. I'll even take a credit card if you want to pay me through paypal. Now all I need to do is convince my boss. Nah, on second thought, my boss would never give me a weekend off. Oh well, it was a good thought.

Have a great winter season, and go out snowboarding or skiing if you get the chance.

1 comment:

amy said...

yeah! i didn't know you guys were bloggers, i'm glad to see photos of your cutest kids and catch up on whats been going on.