Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snowboarding at Last

So, I finally collected enough money through my "Scott Pearson Snowboarding Fund" to go snowboarding. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa B! So we went up snowboarding last night. It was awesome! I love snowboarding. We went up night skiing to Shawnee Mountain, which is located in the Poconos in Pennsylvania. I tried to get some pictures and I took a few movies of us. Some of them are hard to see because it is night, but you get the idea. I'll post the pictures and the movie below.
Not much else has really happened. Except that I did my taxes. Not that exciting, but at least Jade helped us so we get a good refund. Here's a cute picture of her. And yes, I do rule.






1 comment:

AmrAznRose said...

Hey, I'm glad to have found you guys. Congrats on little Jade, she is just darling. :) And Cody is so big now! Almost 3! We hope that you guys are doing well over there, if you ever come to visit SoCal, let us know! :)