Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wii and Fingerpaint

So, not much has happened in the last couple weeks. I've just been working a lot. I am currently auditing Princeton Hospital. I would tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you. Actually, you would probably die of boredom if I told you more, so I'll go on to more exciting things.

Becca has become quite the wii-er. And no, that's not what it means you sickos. It means someone who likes to play Nintendo Wii. Jack and Joan have one, and we just set it up a couple of weekends ago. Becca kicked my butt at bowling and baseball, but I beat her at Tennis and Golf. Well, she has been practicing since then. She even got a score of 241 at bowling today. Too bad she can't bowl that well in real life.













Last weekend was pretty good also. I spent a lot of time working. However, I did manage to spend a few minutes with Cody fingerpainting. Most of it landed on the paper. Ok, some of it landed on the paper. We definitely had a lot of fun though.


2 comments:

Sherwoods said...

We are jealous of the wii. We are debating whether to buy on before we leave. If you want to see a great picture of Cary McConlogue and Josh wii boxing, check out our blog!

Shmobby said...

Hi you guys!!! This is Tawna - I am so happy you found our blog! So fun to see your beautiful family! I can't believe how BIG your little guy is, and baby Jade...what a precious little girl. I read through a few posts and it sounds like you guys have had a tough time the last couple of months. Wish I could be there to bring you dinner and all the good old Wyview stuff. But it sounds like you have been blessed with great family and friends to help out. You'll be in our prayers.

I am so happy to be back in touch! You guys are the best. And congrats Scott, on passing that big old test. Sounds a little, or should I say WAY over my head! :)

XOXO

PS - totally impressed with your wii skills Rebecca - we're thinking about getting one and I know I will always lose...