Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It Happened

Well, it finally happened. I have heard the stories a million times from a million people. Every parent probably has a story about it. I just never thought it would happen to my family. Cody is too smart for that, I thought. Oh, but I was wrong. What am I talking about? Sticking things up the nose. What is it with kids liking to stick things up their nose? I guess the holes are just too irresistable. Last night at dinner Cody stuck a piece of corn way up his nose. We tried to suck it out with a rubber-bulb syringe, but to no avail. Then I plugged Cody's other nostril and made him blow really hard. The piece of corn finally shot out like a BB. At least it wasn't a micro machine or something. I heard of some kid who stuck a micro machine toy car up his nose and had to get it removed at the hospital. Now on our list of things to tell Cody not to do is stick things up the nose.

3 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

oh my goodness...I would die! I am sure the day will come when you read a similar story on our blog :) Of course I hope it wont ever happen but you know..

Sherwoods said...

Nice. That is great. At least it came out without a trip to the doc!

the meyersons said...

Thank goodness it came out! I guess you can be thankful he stuck it up his nose!! EWWW!!