Friday, March 21, 2008

Three of a Kind



So I was relaxing on the couch tonight and Scott had the kids in the back room. I should have known something was up when it got very quiet for a while. Anyway, when my family reemerged they were looking adorable in matching outfits and I had to take a picture. The Gap hoodie that Jade is wearing we originally bought when Cody was a baby. We lucked out that even though Cody does not have an exact Gap hoodie now, he does have a red hoodie that for all intents and purposes looks identical. I sadly do not have a red hoodie of my own. However, since our children seem to take after me in their looks I suppose it's only fitting that Scott have them look like him in some way too. I happen to come across this next picture from the Summer of 2005 and thought it would be fun to add.


2 comments:

Brown Family said...

Scott cracks me up! They are so cute (and I was thinking how much Jade looks like Cody in that bottom picture until I read the commentary that it was Cody--that explains it!)

Aunt Carol said...

Good job Scott! (Great Daddy!)