Friday, October 10, 2008

Backwards Day

So here’s something funny that happened to me today. It was about 11 am, so I had already been at work for several hours. One of my coworkers came up to me and said, “Isn’t your shirt on backwards?” I looked. Sure enough, I had been wearing it backwards all day. Ooops! Becca should never let me leave the house without inspecting me first. I guess I know now why Cody has such a tough time putting his clothes on the right direction. He must get it from me. At least I didn’t show up to work without a shirt, that would’ve been even more embarrassing.

3 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Too funny!

Scott and Stacia said...

Okay that picture had me rolling. so what kind of shirt were you wearing...was it that noticable??

mrp670 said...

Are you sure you aren't pregnant? I only have those kinds of problems when I'm pregnant. I went to church once and to work once with mismatched shoes.