Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged

OK, so we got tagged so I'll do it for me. Becca can do it for herself later if she wants. It's later and I (Becca) will just add my answers after Scott's. Anyway, here it goes:

4 JOBS I'VE HAD--
1. River Guide on the Snake River (Best Job ever)
2. BYU Custodial Services
3. Auditor for PriceWaterhouseCoopers
4. Accountant for Integra LifeSciences

1. Camp Counselor for YMCA
2. Cook for BYU
3. Office Manager for Body Shop
4. Clerk/Appraiser for Insurance Company


4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE--
1. The Man from Snowy River
2. Pure Country
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Goal!

1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. To be honest I love movies and have seen a ton, all of which I have watched more than once.


4 TV SHOWS I WATCH--
1. Criminal Minds
2. CSI New York
3. Man vs. Wild
4. Mythbusters

1. Criminal Minds
2. CSI New York
3. Greek
4. Greys Anatomy


4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY--
1. Becca
2. My Boss - Tom
3. Controllers of subsidiary companies I reconcile
4. GEICO – (I already have Geico, you don’t have to keep e-mailing me telling me that you have low rates. I already know. That’s why I have Geico. And No, I don’t need RV insurance. Although, I do love the gecko.)

1. Scott
2. Ladies from church about activities
3. my Aunts
4. I get more spam than anything else


4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS--
1. Pizza
2. Tacos
3. Burritos
4. Berry Smoothies

1. Potatoes (made any way)
2. Enchiladas Poblanos (specifically from this place in the Outer Banks)
3. cheese cake
4. sesame chicken

4 PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT--
1. Alaska
2. New Zealand
3. Argentina
4. Colorado (Great snowboarding baby, Oh Yeah!)

1. Venice, Italy
2. Australia
3. Buenos Aires, Argentina
4. cruise to Alaska


4 PEOPLE I TAG--
This is the worst part. I don’t know who to tag. How about I tag all of my family members. I know that there are more than four of you, but oh well.
1. Greg and Jan Pearson
2. Tyler and Summer Izatt
3. Mark and Kristie Pearson
4. Brianne Pearson
5. Seth Pearson
6. Dennis and Shauna Brown



1 comment:

Kristen said...

Can you believe I got through BYU without seeing Pure Country even once? We're going to have to rent it. Too bad it's not a Redbox flick--that's our favorite.