Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Festival Aholics

OK, I admit it...We have a problem. That's right. We are Fall Festival Aholics. We apparently can't get enough of them. We went to another one out in Pennsylvania this weekend with Becca's sister. This one was a little bit more out in the country than the New Jersey ones though. It was a lot of fun. Of course we almost didn't make it there. We almost decided to hang out with some people who are always known for there fall colors, as they are always wearing orange jumpsuits. We took a detour to the State Penitentiary. Becca and I were following Thom and Sarah because we didn't know where it was. We followed them right into the parking lot at the State Penitentiary. Becca and I were wondering what kind of Festival they were taking us to. They had just made a wrong turn though, and we eventually made it to the festival. We got some good pics because we all had cute matching outfits on. Isn't my family adorable?

Here are all the kids playing in some hay.
And here is Cody trying to make some Apple Cider.
The kids also got to pick pumpkins and paint faces on them.
And of Course there was also a hay ride.
My Parting shot: Ok, I know I already put up this pic. But what can I say, I'm having a great hair day!!


3 comments:

mrp670 said...

I think you missed that one piece of hair that was out of place. That's ok because it is a fabulous picture. I don't think you can have too much of getting out to free events. It keeps the kidos having fun.

K-Krew said...

Thanks for coming with us - glad you enjoyed the "scenic" way to the festival :)

LizzyP said...

We love the fall, too, though you guys are WAY better at getting out and having fun in the fall. Good for you!